THING'S BIG STAR SMALL


THING’S BIG STAR SMALL

Everyone certainly have goals and dreams in life, whether it's during the early smaller he was still gray and signpost in determining the ideal goal. When inside a person has goals and ambitions are very big, then that should be done is to start from the smallest things. Something big will not stand alone without the small things, the small step very needed to start something he will have to achieve.
When I was little, I had a dream of being a pilot, which I imagine is A pilot can fly around the world and fly away in the sky surrounds the extent and enjoy the beautiful ocean in the word of height. Al proceeds that is dream of a little boy who is still in the minds of gray mind in achieving its goals.
When that I was happy to make rapid paper I flew from the aircraft altitude and buy toys that are very similar to the original that dad bought for me.
Childhood dream job and my dream more much anything I saw it was my dream, the thought A little boy was innocent.
Three years later, when I stepped on the age of 10 years, the goals and dreams I dream changed again, when I was invited by my father in watching a football match between the national team Indonesia national team against Malaysia at the Bung Karno Stadium.
By the time I came home long pensive silence of the night in the company of with winds of shady trees. Tomorrow my dad I bought ball, cloats ball, pants ball and soccer ball. At that moment I decided to transform and become a football player and National Football International least be a team player National in Indonesia .. Then I send My father to School Football Citra Pratama (SSB CITRA PRATAMA). There, I taught him by his trainer about beginning a base or a base to play football that is how it berpasing, shot dribble the ball and the ball and the most important is how a coach says "you need teamwork" should not be playing individual and selfish. I haripun days ago with playground and soccer practice, I practice soccer 3 times a week that is precisely on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Is all gone through so with coal burning passion to achieve every dream and aspiration Me.
Four years later I was growing up and started to go to school puffy top. There I saw a lot of teachers are so great and smart. I mused again after I went to school, well I have to change the way I view, in my mind thought I wanted to be an entrepreneur and to contribute to the audience a lot. I want to be alone the CEO (chief executive officer). The responsibilities of an organization's CEO (chief executive officer, U.S.) or MD (managing director, UK) are set by the organization's board of directors or other authority, Depending on the organization's legal structure. They can be far reaching or quite limited and are typically enshrined in a formal delegation of authority.
Typically, the CEO / MD has responsibilities as a director, decision maker, leader, manager and executor. The communicator role can involve the press and the rest of the outside world, as well as the organization's management and employees; the decision-making role involves high-level decisions about policy and strategy. As a leader of the company, the CEO / MD advises the board of directors, motivates employees, and drives change within the organization. As a manager, the CEO / MD presides over the organization's day to day, month to month, and year to year operations.
Three years later I decided to School again a higher level, I entered College at the University Of Gunadarma. To pursue any dream and goal that there should be a way that the conductor and the object to reach the road that I've been dreaming about.
By the time I entered college apparently different lessons during high school, in college we had to try to explain the points themselves Teacher only points of the lesson he gave to student.
Today I next day full to pursue every dream and goal of my dreams. There were no words and never hand over any retreat in mind what I think because I have run action that has become my commitment is the "Becoming the CEO (chief executive officer) and many other companies"
“Because what I am thinking right now is for the benefit and happiness of our children and grandchildren in the future and to be issued in respect Succes Be Nomber One”.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CONDITIONAL SENTENCES

KEPRIBADIAN DAN GAYA HIDUP

Proses Pengambilan Keputusan Oleh Konsumen