CONDITIONAL SENTENCES


1.      If Maria had obeyed her mother’s advice to accept the scholarship,.....
a.    She would have graduated from famous university.
b.    She will graduate from famous university.
c.    She graduates from famous university.
d.    She graduated from famous university.
2.      I wish I ..... my car yesterday
a.     I had washed
b.     I wish me luck
c.     I washed
d.    I had washing
3.      Andi wishes that he  ......... the question leanguge business well
a.     had answered
b.     Had answer
c.     Had answering
d.    Had answerry
4.      V. Rossi wishes that his team Yamaha YMR1 ........  the game moto GP team Honda
a.     Could have beaten
b.     Have beaten
c.     Could beaten
d.    His team had beaten
5.      I wish you ..... here this night
a.     had been
b.     I had
c.     Been had
d.    I had been
6.      Budi wishes that he ..... the homework well
a.     I had aswered
b.     Had answered
c.     Answered
d.    I had answer
7.      I wish my friend ..... visit me this night
a.     could
b.     would
c.     were
d.    Here
8.      They wish that you ..... to the play footsal tonight
a.     were come
b.     Could come
c.     There coming
d.    Could coming
9.      Budi wishes he ..... coming from with Andi
a.     Could
b.     Were
c.     Would
d.    Had
10.  I wish mt TOEFL score .... over 500 now
a.     Had
b.     Were
c.     I could
d.    I had
11.  If you finish with your work, pleased help me .....  
a.     Pleasing
b.     Please
c.     Pleasee
d.    Pleas
12.  If you  .... earlier, you ... be late
a.     Leave, will
b.     Will not, Leave
c.     Leave, Will not
d.    Will not, be late
13.  If you  .... the windows, the room  .... get some fresh air
a.     Opened, will
b.     Opened, will not
c.     Open, Will
d.    Opening, will
14.  If you .... yourself ill if you ... all those chocolates
a.     Had, eating
b.     Could, eating
c.     Will, eat
d.    Here, eating
15.  Raka behaves ..... he .... a CEO bank
a.    As If, were
b.     As, were
c.     As If, there
d.    As if, here
16.  the fowers grows fast ..... it .... were 1 year old
a.    As If, were
b.    As, were
c.     As If, there
d.    As if, here
17.  I will visit your hometown ...
a.    If I come to Indonesia.
b.    If I came to Indonesia
c.    If I will come to indonesia
d.    If I would come to Indonesia
18.  If I had had free time ....
a.    I will watch the movie together with my friend
b.    I would watch the movie together with my friends
c.    I would have watched the movie together with my friend
d.    I would have been watching the movie together with my friends.
19.  What is the fact of the previous sentence? (question no. 2)
a.    I didn’t have free time. Therefore, I didn’t watch the movie together with my friend.
b.    I don’t have free time. Therefore. I don’t watch the movie together with my friend.
c.    I was not having free time. Therefore, I was not watching the movie together with my friend.
d.    I am not having free time. Therefore. I am not watching the movie together with my friend.
20.  If I were you, ....
a     I will buy that limited edition camera.
b.    I would buy that limited edition camera.
c.    I would have bought that limited edition camera.
d.    I would have been buying that limited edition camera.
21.  What is the fact of the previous question? (question no.4)
a.    I am not you               c. I were not you.
b.    I was not you              d. I have not been you.
22.  My father would buy me a new motorcycle ....
a.    If I passed the state university entrance test.
b.    If I pass the state university entrance test.
c.    If I have passed the state university entrance test.
d.    If I am passing the state university entrance test.
23.  What is the fact of the previous sentence? (question no.6)
a.    I don’t pass the state university entrance test.
b.    I didn’t pass the state university entrance test.
c.    I wasn’t passing the state university entrance test.
d.    I am not passing the state university entrance test.
24.  If I had gone with my parents five hours ago to our villa, ....
a.    I would not be alone right now.
b.    I will not be alone right now.
c.    I am not alone right now
d.    I was not alone right now.
25.  What is the fact question no 23 ?
a.    I do not go with my parents five hours ago, so 1 am alone right now.
b.     I did not go with my parents five hours ago, so I am alone right now.
c.     I was not going with my parents five hours ago, so I am alone right now.
d.     I am not going with my parents five hours ago, so I am alone right now.

REFERENCE :












Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

KEPRIBADIAN DAN GAYA HIDUP

PENTINGNYA KEDISIPLINAN DAN PENDIDIKAN KARAKTER BAGI PELAJAR