MONDAY SCHEDULE


MONDAY SCHEDULE

I’am get up at 04 : 00 am a’clock, after that get up I’am take a bathed in the bathroom us soap for body, shampo plor hair and toot past with tootbrus for clean teeth. After that at 04 : 30 am I’am going to the mosque for prayer shalat subuh togethe with Father. After to Mosque I was beck to home.
In the morning I had breakfast of fried rice at 07 : 00 am, I’am going to campus University Gunadarma use motor vehicle at 08 : 00 am I’am arrived in campus University Gunadarma at 09 : 15 am.
On 09 : 30 am I’am studied economic development, until 13 :30 after that me and my friend a break and go eated. on 13 : 30 pm I’am studied introductory economics, on the move on 15 : 30 pm I’am studying social politic up to finish at 17 : 30 pm.
After studying in the University Gunadarma I’am going to beck home from campus at 17 :45 pm and I got home at 18 : 30 pm.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CONDITIONAL SENTENCES

Perbedaan Sistem Yang Di Gunakan Oleh Koperasi Dan Credit Union (CU)

ARTICLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WHICH CONTENT SIMPLE PAST TENSE AND PRESENT PERFECT TENSE